- Product Type: File
- File Type: Round
- Handle Included: No
- Length: 6 inch
- Material: High Carbon Steel
- Number in Package: 1 piece
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Pattern: American
- Width: 1/8 inch
Please use this form to get a free quote.
- 6 in. x 1/8 in. size
- American pattern round chainsaw file
- Tighten tension on the chain to firmly support cutters when filing
- File from inside to the outside of the cutter
- Place file against the beveled cutting surface of teeth 20 degrees to 45 degrees with a saw
- Sharpen all left-hand cutters on one side of the chain
- Then move to the other side and file all the right-hand cutters
- Check depth gauge height every 2 or 3 sharpenings
- The height between cutting teeth and the depth gauge is between .020 in. to .030 in.
If you would like to get our price list, are interested to see our samples for quality inspection, would like to be our distributor, or want to get more details about our premium quality instruments, please feel free to reach us for any information.